Addictions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every addictions possible you'll find it here, D

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Looking Back On All Of This Now-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Epiphany Chamberlin
Jimmy Chamberlin Addict
Jimmy Chamberlin Addict
Epiphany Chamberlin

-Looking Back On All Of This Now- Empty
PostSubject: -Looking Back On All Of This Now-   -Looking Back On All Of This Now- EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Hello Everyone,
As we [Vii and myself] have been offline on both this forum and our other "Addictions" forum for quite some time, our lives have grown. We have grown out of these addictions that were formed nearly two years ago. Looking back on all of this now, I have to say that I was quite the Jimmy addict. I thought that I was in love with him and that I needed him. Well, I have changed. I have grown out of that. Will I still admire Jimmy Chamberlin? Of course, he's an amazing drummer who has given me the inspiration to further my musicianship into the art of percussion. I am still a fan of Jimmy, and that's where it is ending and has ended. My other best friend once became addicted to Jimmy, but that is a long story for a different day and time. A lot has happened to me in the past 7 months that, looking back on it now, has caused a major life change for me. That is again a different story, but I want you all to know that I am a changed person, and Vii is as well, in the terms of these "addictions".

My life has been busy with schoolwork and helping my family, as well as writing and relaxing. I am taking the time out to thank everyone who has been reading these forums for a while, and to our members. This forum will be preserved, :).

Have a Great Day,
-Epiphany :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/justsmile47

-Looking Back On All Of This Now-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Addictions :: News & Regulations :: News-
Jump to: