Addictions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every addictions possible you'll find it here, D

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,WE HAVE A POSSIBLE CASE TO FILE.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Epiphany Chamberlin
Jimmy Chamberlin Addict
Jimmy Chamberlin Addict
Epiphany Chamberlin

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,WE HAVE A POSSIBLE CASE TO FILE. Empty
PostSubject: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,WE HAVE A POSSIBLE CASE TO FILE.   LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,WE HAVE A POSSIBLE CASE TO FILE. EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:02 am

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD. THIS WILL BE REPOSTED ON THE OTHER FORUM AS WELL.

Read this.

Hello there. I am Epiphany L. Thomas. Since July 2008,I have been in love with Jimmy Chamberlin,going back and forth between stages that mirror drug addiction at times. I was also told that Jimmy Chamberlin left The Smashing Pumpkins in March 2009,and there was NO bad blood.

Jimmy's second leave at first made me think about Jimmy...I didn't know much about him at the time. However,when I became addicted,the leave hurt me more than anything at that time,and all that I wished is that Jimmy would continue making music and maybe return to The Pumpkins one day. THE LEAVE IS WHAT CAUSED THE PAIN,ESPECIALLY IN AUGUST,NOT JIMMY'S PAST ADDICTIONS. JIMMY IS A GENUINE POERSON AND I WISH HIM NOTHING BUT THE BEST!

It made me wonder about Jimmy's safety,and caused me HORRIBLE paranoia. Well,it turns out nothing went well,and I WAS LIED TO. NOT JUST ME,A BUNCH OF SMASHING PUMPKINS FANS WERE LIED TO. I have been in contact with Matthew Drewicz (Drevpile, creator of the blog "THEMACHINESOMEHOW" discussed on the other forum),and I will be talking to him this weekend.

Billy goes off about Jimmy in the latest Rolling Stones magazine.

READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corgan's side:

"Jimmy is a destructive human being, and people who are destructive break things,” Corgan says. “I don’t see me reaching the highest levels of my creativity if I’m unhealthy and if I have unhealthy people around me.[...]” After Corgan told Chamberlin he was out...I was like, ‘Fuck you,’”, Corgan recalls. “‘Go ride around in a white van for the rest of your life.” "

A WHITE VAN??? JIMMY ISN'T THAT CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WAS EMOTIONALLY DESTROYED BY THIS LIE. THIS LIE THAT JIMMY "LEFT" THE BAND WHEN HE WAS REALLY FIRED. WHAT HURTS IS THE TRUTH. WHAT HURTS MORE IS A LIE!

Here's Jimmy's Side:

"Chamberlin becomes apoplectic when he hears Corgan’s account. “In the middle of the last tour, Billy said it was the agent’s fault, then it was the band’s fault, then it was the fans’ fault,” the drummer says. “Yes, in the past, I was a destructive human being. I was a complete drug addict and a complete loose cannon, but I’ve taken responsibility for my life.” "In the grand scheme of things" he adds... it's a few Gold records and a bunch of money... I have a wife and kids and I am completely happy" "

Poor Jimmy. He's sweet,shouldn't be going through this. I am enlivened with rage. I WAS LIED TO. DECIEVED.

TWO PEOPLE I WILL MAKE SURE TO TALK TO THIS WEEKEND OVER IMING/CHAT:

Vii
Matt (Drevpile)

It is extremely deceptive...I am hurt. By Billy,who I loved.

Sincerely Yours,
Epiphany Thomas

Facebook: Epiphany Thomas

Myspace : http://www.myspace.com/epiphanygish37

Yahoo: detentional@yahoo.com

Gmail: jimbreuerhardcore@gmail.com

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND SERVICE!

With Love x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/justsmile47

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,WE HAVE A POSSIBLE CASE TO FILE.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Addictions :: Singers / Actors :: Singers :: Jimmy Addicts-
Jump to: